Ms. Stokes (914)457-4654 Mrs. Gooden(914)400-6302
MARCH 2018 NEWSLETTER
March 1, 2018
Dear Parent / Guardian:
Please be reminded of the following:
1. Please be reminded that grades 4-8 (Senior choir) will be performing at the Bronx SDA Church this Saturday, March 3, 2018. The church is located at 1695 Washintong Ave, Bronx NY. For those needing transportation, the school bus will be leaving Philadelphia SDA church at 10:00 a.m. and will return to the same location after the church service.
2. Tuesday, March 6, school will be closed for the students due to a safety workshop that will be organized by The Greater NY Conference for all teachers and staff. It will be held at North Bronx SDA.
3. The tickets, for the concert on April 22 at Dewitt C. High school, will be available on March 15. Please plan to be there and make your list of those you will be inviting to attend.
4. Home and School meeting this month will be through conference call on Tuesday, March 6 at 7:00 p.m. Enclosed is the phone number to call: 605-475-4700. The access code is 132686#.
5. For those who are behind in your monthly tuition, we are expecting you to bring your child’s account up to date as soon as it is humanly possible. This is harvest season for many. We have been patient; however the school needs to meet its financial obligations to the Conference office by the 10th of each month as well as other creditors. P.S. (If you need the Federal ID for your Income Tax, the number is 113070794)
6. Please continue to encourage your child to work hard as the 3rd marking period will end on March 30, 2018. Also the grades 3-8 ELA State exams will take placed on April 11-13.
J. Eric Imbert, Principal