Dear Parent / Guardian:
The time has come for everyone to register his or her child / children for the New School Year.
We need to have a target so that we can plan appropriately to deal with the anticipated challenges ahead. If your child is a returning student and you have changed your address we ask that you fill out the registration form with your current address. Also if you are planning on changing address once you obtain your new address kindly send the new information to the office.
Please return the registration form as soon as it is possible with at least a fifty dollar deposit.
The balance of $100.00 should be paid before July 15 or if possible the total sum of $150.00 for registration. Book fee is $150.00 which will make a total of $300.00 for K – 8. The Fees for Pre-K only, total $280.00 per year. In order to secure a place for your child for any of the following grades 6, 7 & 8 for the coming school year, you are being asked to register him/her ASAP. If the present number of students for these grades return, we will have limited space for additional students.
The deadline for this information is by May 30. We cannot secure a seat for you if you do not reserve it yourself. If not your child’s seat will be given away to someone else by June 1st.
Once your child is registered in June, please be aware that the first month’s tuition and bus payment are due by August 1st, at the school. For those who have registered with “Smart tuition” please send your payment directly to “Smart”. We have a targeted number of students for each class; and as soon as we have reached our objective we will close the class and open a waiting list. After this, students will be accepted only on a first come, first serve basis. Please help us in our strategic planning for the next school year. By doing so, we will have enough time to plan, order textbooks and be ready for the first day of school,
New students will be accepted to Oakview Preparatory School after all of the appropriate information and deposits are received and reviewed by our Admissions Committee. The following are the main admissions policies for our school. For further details please contact the school office at (914) 423-7369.
- All parents must complete Oakview Preparatory School's Enrollment Form.
- All parents must complete a Consent to Treat Form.
- Parents of new students, must schedule an appointment for testing, with the Principal. All new students are required to be tested, prior to acceptance.
- New students, including students entering Kindergarten, must have a copy of their birth certificate to register.
- All students must provide verification of a medical check-up by a physician within the most recent year. This is a requirement for all new students and returning/transfer students enrolling. Students will not be admitted to classes without the medical check-up form. See NY State Requirements : 2016-17 School Year New York State Immunization Requirements for School Entrance/Attendance1
- All students must provide proof/exemption of current immunization records.